(No more applications please)
Peter Roberts Caravans & Motorhomes are a family-run business with over 20 years of experience in the leisure industry and a reputation for providing excellent customer service.
Our Aftersales department forms an integral part of our business looking after our customers and their vehicles with warranty, parts and service assistance.
We are now looking for a strong administrator to join this team and maintain the level of service our customers expect.
- Strong administration skills with an accurate eye for detail
- Exceptional organisation and customer service skills
- Some experience of working in a service/aftersales environment
- Ability to offer professional assistance to both customers and other members of staff
- Ability to work flexible hours – this is ideally a full-time role (40 hours per week) although we may consider part-time for an outstanding candidate
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our very busy & friendly team, then please forward your CV along with a covering letter explaining why we should pick you to email@example.com
Remuneration will be based on the successful applicant’s experience and also includes our company pension scheme, on-site parking and supply of company-branded clothing
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.