Activity Support Assistant (Lunchtime Supervision) Grade 3
New Mill Junior and Infant Schools
New Mill Schools
1hour 5 mins per day, 5 days per week Hours Term Time Only
New Mill Junior School, Royds Avenue, New Mill, Holmfirth HD9 1LJ
Length of contract
(Fixed Term with a view to becoming permanent)
Enhancements / additional payments details
Market Rate Supplement
New Mill Junior School wishes to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisor to be part of our happy and committed lunchtime team . We are lucky to have an excellent learning environment in a beautiful setting and we work hard to provide opportunities to develop the talents of every individual child; academic standards are high and Music, Art and PE, all play a valuable part in our busy curriculum. We have a strong focus on spiritual, social, moral and cultural development and nurturing. We believe in a lifelong love of learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils.
- Can build positive relationships with children and staff
- Has high expectations of behaviour.
- Is able to work well as part of a team.
- Is willing to play a full part in all aspects of school life.
- Can motivate and inspire all children.
At New Mill Junior School, in return, we can offer:
- Children who enjoy school and have a positive attitude to their learning and all aspects of school life.
- High standards of attainment.
- An exciting learning environment with a focus on creativity, outdoor learning, thinking skills and Growth Mindset.
- Supportive colleagues and Governors and a forward thinking Leadership Team.
- The opportunity to gain experience and develop your career in a supportive environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the dedicated team at our school.
For further information about the school, please visit the school website at www.newmillschools.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Completed forms can be returned directly to the school office or emailed to email@example.com, adding “As seen on Holmfirth.Info”
Shortlisting will take place on week commencing 31st March 2023
Interviews are planned for week commencing Monday 3rd April 2023 – specific time and details to be confirmed to selected candidates.