Accu is one of the fastest growing companies in UK engineering. We take pride in serving
more than 50% of the top 100 global manufacturers through our online store: Accu.co.uk.
To hit our growth targets, we’re looking for great people to join our talented team in 2022.
We work with our customers to create life changing advancement, from tiny screws in
children’s prosthetic limbs, to precision bolts within fusion reactors that promise
unlimited clean energy, our components are delivered across the world to help build a
We have an “Excellent” TrustPilot rating and an overall “5 Star” rating on Google. We get
awesome customer feedback. Don’t believe us? Check it out for yourself. We truly are nuts
about offering the best experience to all our customers.
We are guided by these principles:
● Be the most loved buying experience for engineers and innovators.
● Leverage technology to make engineering faster and more accessible.
● Deeply understand our customer’s expectations, then blow them out of the water.
● Nurture a highly efficient and innovative workplace that allows everyone to grow.
As a business, we care about our impact on the environment. We’re here to minimise
waste, protect the planet and support projects that make lives better.
● An 8-day rotation working 4 days on followed by 4 days off
● 7.30am until 8.00pm
● £18,857.12 increasing to £21,685.69 after 1 years of service.
● Thread locking and patching of screws
● Quality control- Stock control
● Picking and packing of engineering components
● Shipping and dispatching goods to customers
● Booking in parts through our online system
● Barcode scanning
● No experience necessary – full training will be provided
● IT Proficiency
● Experience preferred but not necessary
● Training will be provided.
● Must be willing to work in a fast pace environment
● Must have sufficient teamwork and communication skills
The Team & What We Offer
We’ve created a self-directing workplace that cultivates a culture of inclusion and
belonging, whilst allowing everyone to grow. We have built a close-knit team with an
extremely low employee turnover rate, here’s a few things you can look forward to:
■ Competitive salary with a transparent pay structure.
■ Opportunity for progression at a high growth company.
■ Over 1,000 perks through Perkbox.
■ 20 days annual leave + 3 days wellness bonus.
■ 3 months paid maternity leave & 1 month paid paternity leave.
■ Pension scheme.
■ Accu Academy – a fund to grow our employees’ skills.
■ Bean to cup coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit in the office.
■ Sports & Social activities escape rooms, go-karting, food, drink and much more.
■ Cycle to work scheme.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application, thank you.
Accu, Haggwood Stone Quarry, Woodhead Rd, Huddersfield HD9 6PW