SPA THERAPISTSMALLSHAW SPAWe are looking for a Spa and Beauty Therapist at NVQ level 3 who can perform a wide variety of spa and beauty therapy treatments to join our small and friendly team at our 5* boutique day spa, based in South Yorkshire.Key areas of responsibility:
- Performing all treatments to an outstanding level, including massage and facials
- Ensure all spa standards are met and maintained to the highest level
- Maintain a high level of personal appearance and hygiene
- Welcoming guests, covering reception and taking bookingsMust have qualities:
- Must be punctual and prepared
- Must be NVQ L2 and L3 qualifications
- Must be flexible around hours
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skillsThe successful candidate must be available to work 38 hours per week, between 9am and 5.30pm Tuesday to Saturday, except for Thursday when we operate either 9am to 5pm or 12:30pm to 9pm.Benefits;
- Complimentary spa access and treatments.
- 10% Commission on product sales.
- 28 Days Holiday per year.
- Discount on Temple Spa products.
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
- Motivating and rewarding colleague events.
- Rural location promoting health and wellbeing.
- Workplace Pension Scheme provided if applicable.If this role is of interest to you, please apply now!We look forward to hearing from you!
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.