Salary: £12 – £12.50 an hour depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm, 40 hours per week, plus overtime as required.
Rock Metalwork Limited is a steel fabrication company based in the Holmfirth area and supply and fit a variety of bespoke steelwork to the construction industry.
We are currently recruiting a Site Fitter
The role will require applicants to have experience in steel fitting and working on construction sites. The role will involve:
- Working on construction sites as part of a team to install manufactured products such as staircases, handrails, balconies, wind posts, universal beams and columns.
- Working in the workshop to assist with fabrication as and when required, such as cutting, drilling, loading and offloading and preparing fixings.
- Delivering steel to site as and when required.
Ideally you will have previous experience steel fixing and working on construction sites. You must have good practical skills for using tools and equipment, good organisational and communication skills and work well as part of a small team. You will be required to work safely to adhere to all Health and Safety requirements. Welding and fabrication experience is preferable but not essential. IPAF and PASMA qualifications are preferable but not essential.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
Ideally the candidate will have a CSCS Card, as this is mandatory on all construction sites. Training material will be provided if the successful candidate does not already have one.
- We offer good rates of pay for the right candidate and pay rates are based on experience.
- We offer 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application.