Wm Sykes & Son
38 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JH
Sales Support Team Member: Full time position – Holmfirth office
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a new full time member of staff to join our sales team in Holmfirth. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of the local area, thrive on delivering exceptional standards of customer service and working as part of a team. Hard working, dedicated and with a conscientious approach to work, the newest member of our team will ideally have office and customer service experience. Previous industry experience is not essential as full training will be given. The role is predominantly office based and you will be expected to work alternate Saturdays and hold a full, clean driving licence.
What we offer:
As a long established family run Estate Agency we offer a secure employment opportunity for the right candidate. With a focus on providing a supportive environment where our whole team can grow and develop, we offer an exciting role within our friendly and well established team.
- Dealing with enquiries face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Arranging and conducting viewings and diary management.
- Obtaining feedback from viewers and reporting back to vendors.
- Assisting our Sales Negotiators and Valuers throughout the sale process.
- Assisting our other departments and liaising with our other office.
- Using our industry specific software to accurately record and maintain client records and sales information.
- Approachable and friendly manner.
- Well presented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Hardworking and conscientious.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Computer literate.
- Clean driving licence.
To apply for the position please send your up to date CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 24 February at 12 noon.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.