Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 pa dependent on experience
Location: Meltham, West Yorkshire
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Hours: 39 hrs – Mon to Thurs 8.30am – 5.00pm & Fri 8.30am – 4.00pm
Holidays: 33.5 days per year
Benefits: Enhanced Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme
Are you looking to work for a local based company with an excellent reputation? Do you know that we supply bespoke, made to measure gear cutting tools for the transmission industry worldwide? Are you interested in learning about our products and want to experience building and maintaining relationships with our national and international customers? If so, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Dathan Tool & Gauge is a family run firm based in Meltham, Huddersfield and we now need someone to join our friendly sales team helping us to supply our products to the aerospace, automotive and oil industries.
The Sales Administrator position is ideally suited to someone with some experience in a customer service or sales administration type role, as you will be expected to provide a professional, efficient experience to our customers.
The role is varied and busy, liaising with customers and our other departments you will need to be a great communicator. Excellent administration skills and attention to detail is important as is the ability to support the rest of the team.
If you would like to join an internationally renowned manufacturer and either have some experience of the engineering sector or you have a thirst for knowledge and learning and are looking for a career move then we are happy to support this. Knowledge of engineering or the sector is not essential as training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Customer Service – taking initial enquiries
- Quotations & Technical Estimations
- Order processing
- Advising customers on delivery lead times
- Liaising with various departments to ensure raw materials are available to manufacture
- Purchasing of non-manufactured tools
- Develop & maintain business relationships with customers
- Follow and maintain ISO 9001 standards and auditing requirements
- General office duties
- A positive, “can-do – will do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- PC Literate with good MS office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel as a min)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an administration, customer service or sales office environment is desirable
- A good level of GCSE (A to C/ 4 +) and/or A levels or vocational equivalent
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
All applicants should send their CV to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info when applying, thank you”.