Part-Time Cleaner – Lu’s Place
With the opening of our much-awaited Café ‘Lus Place’ fast approaching, we have a part-time cleaning position available from W/C 21st March 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team, work in a modern venue and contribute towards building our reputation with the local community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working cleaner to join our team to carry out all necessary cleaning duties associated with a café environment. The right candidate will be hands-on, detail orientated, and pro-active in ensuring the café is kept to the highest possible standards of hygiene.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Enthusiastic and passionate with excellent time management
- Ability to work well alone
- 1 year cleaning experience (preferred)
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Cleaning tables/chairs
- Sanitising surfaces
- Emptying waste bins
- Cleaning internal glass windows
- Toilets, hand basins, floors, fixtures and fittings whilst replenishing stock such as toilet rolls, hand sanitiser, soap etc.
The above list is not exhaustive
- £11.50 per hour
- Team discount
- On-site parking
- 31 days holiday (inc. bank hols)
- Pension contributions
- Team outings
- Bi-annual pay review
8.5 hours p/w across 5 days including weekends.
(There will be potential for additional hours once the business days/hours are extended later this year).
Initial suggested hours (Subject to change):
- Thurs-Sat: 7 – 8:30am (1.5 hours pre-opening at 9am)
- Sun-Mon: 7:30 – 9:30am (2 hours pre-opening at 10am)
Please email a copy of your up-to-date CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a great fit for the role to Meg at email@example.com
*Please submit your application as soon as possible as the vacancy will close to new applications when a sufficient number have been received*
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.