An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a nursery practitioner to join our setting here at Looby Loos Nursery.
Job Requirement Essential Qualification: NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification or Equivalent
Adhere to the statutory Framework of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Ofsted requirements.
-Have responsibility for health and safety and the care of the children in your designated room within the setting throughout the day-to-day.
-Ensure confidentiality with regard to the staff, parents and children is adhered to at all times.
-Work efficiently alongside the staff within your designated room, in such a way as to offer the children high quality care, education, attention, stimulation and support as outlined in the EYFS document.
-Work efficiently and effectively in conjunction with the Early Years Team to plan a high-quality curriculum that meets relevant legislation and the children’s individual needs.
-Providing an environment that is warm, secure and welcoming, ensuring that the children and families using the setting receive the highest standards of learning care and development in early years provision.
-Have a high awareness of the setting’s policies and procedures and ensure these are carried through by you during everyday tasks.
-Deal with child protection issues, reporting any concerns to the Safeguarding Lead Practitioner of the Deputy and record factual information accurately.
-Ensure the needs of Special Educational Needs (SEN) children are met in conjunction with the settings
– To maintain a good level of communication, both with the management team and the staff within your room, on everyday occurrences within the setting.
– Have responsibility for the children within your room and have the ability to create positive working relationships and partnerships with our parents and to promote parental involvement.
– To work as an effective part of the team ensuring you maintain good morale positively promoting a team approach within the setting, this leading to a high reputation both in and outside of the setting.
– Ensure regular observations are carried out for your children to inform your planning and to ensure that any concerns are raised at the earliest opportunities.
– Work in partnership with the setting’s Special Education Needs Coordinator (SENCO) -Demonstrate good practice in supporting children with additional needs and inclusion.
– Ensure that you keep updated and accurate Learning journals for each child and have them available for viewing by parents at all times.
You must be suitably qualified and certified to hold the appointment and should be able to undertake the duties that have been detailed above with ease.
We have part time and full time roles available.
Contact Details: email@example.com 01484 688974, please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you
Looby Loos Nursery Limited, 60 Kirkroyds Lane, New Mill, HD9 1LS