Motorhome & Caravan Technician
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm + overtime – Immediate start available for the right candidate
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity, for an experienced Motorhome & Caravan Technician to join our established and very successful family run business based in Huddersfield.
If you are looking for a new challenge, with a wide variety of duties and want to feel like a valued member of a successful team, where someone says “thank you” for your work, then this could be the job for you.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced Motorhome and or Caravan Technician
- Either Joinery, Electrical, Plumbing, Body work, Gas or a combination of skills • Ability to multi-task
- Excellent fault diagnostics skills
- Methodical approach to tasks with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Ability to input and record work on computerised system
- Preparing new vehicles arriving from the factory for despatch to the customer • Fitting accessories such as – Awnings, TV’s, Aerials, Bike Racks, Solar Panels, Cameras & Batteries
- Service and repairs of customer vehicles to a very high standard
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Joinery/Carpentry work on installs and repairs
Please apply in writing with both a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter Roberts in the office on 01484 662774 for an initial discussion.