We are looking for reliable, hard-working, and enthusiastic Kitchen Porters to join our team at The Woodman Inn.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a career working with food.
Set rotas or flexible hours can be discussed.
Above all, we want someone who loves to work within a busy, team environment.
About The Role:
Our Kitchen Porters are important to us. Our sites cannot operate without ensuring:
- The kitchen is clean
- The kitchen is safe
- Deliveries are received and packed away
- Prep for both kitchen is done in cooperation with relevant staff
- 28 days holiday
- 25% discount on food and drink in all of our sites
- Industry recognised training provided
- Good opportunities for career progression
If you want a fulfilling career, The Woodman Inn is the company for you. We are a growing company and will support you to grow with us; our ethos is and always has been to develop from within.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.