Nowhere is a new-open, casual dining restaurant in the heart of Holmfirth. Offering a refined menu of seasonal food and small plates, with home brewed beer, kombucha, hot drinks and sustainable organic wines.
We are looking for staff who see the value in incredible service, who love food, who obsess over the finer details and who are bursting with ideas for events, pairings and dishes.
As a Kitchen Assistant at Nowhere you will be expected to:
- Cook or prep
- Be involved in the cultivation of the rooftop kitchen garden
- Support the brewing process where appropriate
- Support in the creation of dishes seasonally while keeping in line with the companies food ethos
- Actively track waste, portion controlling, customer satisfaction and service standards – Train new starters
- Maintain food margins at agreed level
- Actively find ways to improve service and offering
- Handover appropriate information to the GM
- Order stock where appropriate
We want to create a space where guests are comfortable without being crowded, looked after without being hassled and all together when we put on events. Nowhere isn’t like anywhere else.
If you think you are capable of creating an atmosphere that reflects the values and style of Nowhere, apply now.
Experience in kitchens is essential, candidates without kitchen experience will not be considered unless there is an appropriate work history of two years experience in hospitality.
All applicants for this post, regardless of age, will receive the national minimum wage and a proportionate share of any tips generated (note – no tips are held or shared with the company).
We are accepting applicants that are full or part-time. Pay is £10.9 per hour, paid monthly.
Applicants must send a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.