Up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Based at our modern Head Office in Honley, Holmfirth this is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician. The successful candidate will be required to support our IT Manager with internal IT support calls, miscellaneous tasks and project assistance within a busy Construction Consultancy.
Ideal candidates will have technical knowledge of software and hardware on various platforms and have a logical approach to problem solving. Will require experience with Windows 10/Office 365 in a server/client environment, Apple products and Microsoft Word & Excel applications. Server and SQL database knowledge would be preferable.
- To provide IT support to staff, assisting them with hardware, software, desktop applications and communications problems.
- Support users working from home
- Manage IT hardware and software databases
- Manage backups of the IT systems
- Undertake benchmarking for various IT services used
- Download completed survey information and update address lists for the Asset Management Team
- Assist Project Managers in creating survey forms, managing survey data and running reports
- Experience of working within an IT Technician role
- Technical knowledge of software and hardware
- Windows 10/MS Office 365 experience
- Familiarity of MS Excel & MS Excel formulas.
- Experience of conference systems/software such as MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- A ‘can do’ and obliging attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload & flexible working approach to completing tasks
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Hands on approach to learning
- Driving licence preferable but not essential
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Family friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” with your application, thank you.