Job Title – HR Advisor
Type – Permanent office-based role/ Full time will consider part time (subject to a minimum 25 hrs – 3 days per week)
Salary – Competitive rate of pay, dependant on experience
Hours – Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm
Benefits – 30 days per year (pro rata if part time), Enhanced Pension Scheme, Free Car Parking, CIPD Subs Paid
New Dawn Resources aspires to be a leader in their market whereby they set the standards for customer service and a breadth of HR expertise at an accessible cost for most businesses. We operate predominantly on a regional level, with our head office in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, where this role will be based.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice to clients and supporting our team of HRBP’s on all aspects of HR. You will be part of a HR team that prides itself on being transformative rather than transactional; supporting SMEs from a wide range of sectors. We’re much more than an outsourcing provider, we are genuinely a key part of our client’s leadership team, offering a range of on-site and remote services.
To be successful in this role you will need to be personable and approachable, confident in responding to a variety of queries, and have strong focus and attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in a diverse and busy sector with progression potential.
Your new role
You will be a trusted Advisor, able to build effective remote relationships with all stakeholders, providing expert guidance and advice on a range of HR topics either through telephone, email or video-conferencing depending on client preference.
Your day will be varied and interesting, receiving a variety of calls from clients with a wide range of HR issues or queries, such as absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, etc.
In addition to guidance, you will provide clients with supporting information/ documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided. This may include drafting appropriate letters and documents, applying our templates to the situation at hand and the client’s tone and culture.
You will be required to review client documentation and tailor your advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
You will have excellent written communication skills and a good eye for detail. You will be required to review, update and draft bespoke client policies, contracts, developing handbooks and a range of supporting tools.
You will work with our friendly and supportive team of HRBPs and provide assistance with a wide range of HR project work, including developing training materials, large scale employee consultations, recruitment screening and virtual interviewing.
What you will need to succeed
- You will be pro-active and motivated and possess a professional manner that allows you to communicate efficiently with people at all levels.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will be able to hit the ground running in this busy and varied role.
- CIPD qualified to level 3 or above or proven experience and a willingness to gain accreditation.
- The ability to build strong relationships at all levels, sensitive to cultural differences, and adaptable to different ways of working.
- Excellent communications skills.
- The ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Good analytical, presentation, and IT skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and able to work accurately at pace.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Familiarity with HRIS would be desirable, but not essential.
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
All applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” thank you