Our lovely country inn has just been fully refurbished to an incredible standard and we are looking to add a full time housekeeper to our fantastic team. The Woodman has a downstairs pub and eating area which is very popular with the locals, a slightly more formal dining room upstairs, a garden area, 19 guest bedrooms, a wedding space and additional options for private dining, chefs tables, cookery lessons and many more.
This role is for 3 to 5 days a week. Start times can vary between 6.30 and 10am and you will usually be finished by 3pm at the latest. You must be able and willing to work weekends. Previous experience is preferred but we can train the right candidate if you have the right attitude. Please be aware this is a physically demanding role.
We are looking for a housekeeper who
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual and copes well under pressure.
- Ideally has had experience in a similar role in a quality establishment
- Can work to strict routine and ensure all areas are immaculate
- Is proactive and always busy at work and has outstanding attention to detail
- Is able to support the head housekeeper in their absence
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures
The Woodman Inn is family owned and they are invested in looking after and developing their team which makes for a great workplace. Pay is based on age and experience plus a share of tips. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.00-£9.35 per hour
To apply please email email@example.com, thank you.
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth.Info” when applying, thank you.