Here at The Carding Shed we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Head Chef, committed to delivering exceptional quality seasonal dishes, to join our kitchen team. As a large and unique vintage themed cafe, the role offers the right candidate an opportunity to work with our kitchen team, developing a substantial, varied menu as well as running the kitchen on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for quality food and service, working alongside and managing the kitchen team to maintain high standards and our 5* hygiene rating.
- The ability to place orders and monitor stock levels, ensuring appropriate stock control and rotation at all times.
- The ability to run a busy kitchen, delegating tasks to the rest of our kitchen team.
- An understanding of seasonal products to develop new menus and special dishes.
- Experience of costing dishes and ensuring correct margins are achieved.
- The ability to work as a team and stay calm in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- The role involves daytime working hours and weekends.
Pay of between £25-27’000 dependent on experience.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
or pop in for a chat.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application.