Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Ruddi’s – Slaithwaite Village in the most part, flexibility is required should their be events and stalls located off site.
Level/Salary Range: £25,000.00
Travel Required: Full driving license preferred as travel will be involved
Position Type: Full-time permanent position 40 hours
Ruddi’s Retreat is a well-established small charity supporting families affected by childhood Cancer, life limiting illness and bereavement by sending them on much needed respite holidays. We have a funding stream from a cake store/café situated in the centre of Slaithwaite, Huddersfield.
Typical job responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Assisting with the planning of menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business with assistance from the owner.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies as and when required.
- Producing staff rotas
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Taking reservations
- Greeting and advising customers
- Problem solving
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Handling administration and paperwork where relevant and upon the request of management.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamwork skills.
Appropriate personal qualities to include – Practical experience and business acumen are regarded as being just as important as academic qualifications, a basic knowledge of catering and food preparation is vital in ensuring the success of this role.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com