Forklift Truck Service Engineer
JOB TYPE: Permanent / Full Time
HRS: 40 hr per week, Mon – Fri
PAY: £28,000 basic + overtime
BENEFITS: 28 days hol, pension scheme, company vehicle
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a reliable, self-motivated individual to join our team at Fork Truck Services UK, providing excellent service to our customers. Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Forklift Truck Service Engineer to join the team and become a part of our well-established and friendly business.
As a Service Engineer, you will be a key member of the team to service, maintain and repair forklift trucks and warehouse equipment at our customer sites, in addition to providing excellent levels of customer service to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities to include: –
- The service, maintenance and repair of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment both at the customer sites and when required our workshop
- Carrying out inspections and monitoring the safety of the repaired/maintained vehicles.
- Attend breakdowns and perform mechanical, hydraulic and electrical fault diagnosis.
- Accurately complete documentation, including service job sheets to Company standards.
- Provide reliable information to the client in regards to the maintenance/repair of their Equipment.
- Adhering to Maintaining Health & Safety requirements at all times
- Liaising with the parts department to ensure appropriate stock levels are held on the Company vehicle.
- A proactive approach in ensuring repairs and maintenance are carried out in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Key requirements to include:
- A full, clean UK driving licence.
- Proven experience of maintain and repairing fork trucks & lifting equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organisation and customer service skills.
- A positive, self-motivated, and helpful attitude.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Being technically minded with a hands on approach
If you have the experience and are excited by the opportunity to join our enthusiastic and friendly team we would love to hear from you.
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to start work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
All applicants should send a cover letter/ email and CV to Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.