Role: Finance Clerk
Hours: 6-10 hours per week, possibly extended as the business expands (flexible working, with one day per month minimum office based)
Rate of pay: £12.50 per hour
Financial Clerk Responsibilities:
- Preparing and processing financial documents such as bills, receipts, and invoices.
- Updating and maintaining the database, financial records, and filing systems.
- Tracking and monitoring financial transactions.
- Reviewing financial records, documents, and information to ensure their accuracy.
- Performing account reconciliations and audits.
- Compiling financial spreadsheets, statements, monthly profit and loss reports, and other documents, as needed.
- Providing customer service by answer questions and resolving queries and issues.
- Liaising with senior leaders, employees and external clients to ensure invoices are generated each month.
- Complete credit control tasks when required.
- Complete VAT returns and liaise with accountant as required.
- Set and review company budgets.
Financial Clerk Requirements:
- Diploma in finance, accounting, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a financial clerk.
- CPA certification is advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software Freeagent.
- Excellent financial and mathematical skills.
- Good understanding of financial and bookkeeping processes and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.