Experienced Cutting Table Operative
Location – Holmfirth Dyers, Holmfirth
Who are we
A multi-award-winning textile manufacturer with two centuries of heritage and a forward-thinking approach to innovation and sustainability, Camira designs and manufactures environmental fabrics for the commercial, public transport and residential sectors.
To assist in the preparation of fabrics for dyeing and finishing
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Following cut plan and identifying fabric to cut
- Moving of fabric rolls and cutting down to required lengths
- Sewing up and correctly marking of fabric
- Operation of griege room machines, tumbler, bagging and dry cleaner
- Re-sewing of cloth for the tenter
- Ensuring stacking and storage is such that it keeps walkways and access points clear
- Following Procedures on worksheets for different fabric qualities
- Assisting in general duties in the factory (multiskilling)
- Keeping the machine in a clean and safe condition
- Reporting any faults or inconsistencies to management
- Adhering to health and safety policies and safe systems of work
Knowledge and aptitudes required:
- Good hand eye co-ordination
- Be able to follow instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Rate of pay starting at:
Range: £11.41hr – 12.45hr for experienced machines operators depending on experience.
Monday to Thursday 6pm until 6am
Email address: Nina.email@example.com or call 07540219000.
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.