Customer Satisfaction Specialist (£19,987.24)
Accu is one of the fastest growing companies in UK engineering. We take pride in serving
more than 50% of the top 100 global manufacturers through our online store: Accu.co.uk.
To hit our growth targets, we’re looking for great people to join our talented team in 2022.
We work with our customers to create life changing advancement, from tiny screws in
children’s prosthetic limbs, to precision bolts within fusion reactors that promise
unlimited clean energy, our components are delivered across the world to help build a
We have an “Excellent” TrustPilot rating and an overall “5 Star” rating on Google. We get
awesome customer feedback. Don’t believe us? Check it out for yourself. We truly are
nuts about offering the best experience to all our customers.
We are guided by these principles:
● Be the most loved buying experience for engineers and innovators.
● Leverage technology to make engineering faster and more accessible.
● Deeply understand our customer’s expectations, then blow them out of the water.
● Nurture a highly efficient and innovative workplace that allows everyone to grow.
As a business, we care about our impact on the environment. We’re here to minimise
waste, protect the planet and support projects that make lives better.
We are a dynamic Customer Satisfaction team who take pride in representing Accu to our
wide range of customers (all over the world!).
We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding and memorable customer experience
and are looking for someone who can help us build this even further.
Whilst improving our systems for a better overall experience
Our ideal candidate would have great communication skills, be a pragmatic problem
solver who enjoys building relationships within the team and with our valued customers.
● Handling customers calls and email enquiries
● Sales enquiries and quoting for bespoke orders
● Managing our customers returns and refunds
● Spotting potential process improvements
● Complaint resolution
● Collaborating with teams around the business to fulfil customer orders
● Having empathy and understanding
Skills & Experience
● Experience in a similar role is preferred
● Basic knowledge of IT and use of CRM systems
● Written and verbal communication skills are a must
● Problem solving
● Effective at managing own time and workload
● Positive and helpful attitude to both customers and colleagues
The Team & What We Offer
We’ve created a self-directing workplace that cultivates a culture of inclusion and
belonging, whilst allowing everyone to grow. We have built a close-knit team with an
extremely low employee turnover rate, here’s a few things you can look forward to:
■ 4 day work week.
■ Competitive salary with a transparent pay structure.
■ Opportunity for progression at a high growth company.
■ Remote and flexible working.
■ Over 1,000 perks through Perkbox .
■ 6 weeks paid annual leave. Earn up to 7 weeks through our length of service
■ 3 months paid maternity leave & 1 month paid paternity leave.
■ Pension scheme.
■ Accu Academy – a fund to grow our employees’ skills.
■ Bean to cup coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit in the office.
■ Sports & Social activities escape rooms, go-karting, food, drink and much more.
■ Cycle to work scheme.
■ £300 birthday bonus (after tax).
If you’d like to join us, email firstname.lastname@example.org – take the next step today; to help us
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, please, add “as seen on Holmfirth.Info” within your application, thank you.
Accu, Haggwood Stone Quarry, Woodhead Rd, Huddersfield HD9 6PW