Hultafors Group UK Limited is seeking to recruit a new member for their Meltham office based Accounts Team.
This is a new position for a credit controller offering the opportunity to work in a small friendly team.
Some experience and understanding of accounting is necessary, plus a willingness to learn new skills and systems
Duties to include
- Processing of Sales Invoices
- Credit Control, collection of outstanding monies for approx. 1700 accounts
- Customer queries and Credits
- Customer returns
- Filing and General Office duties
- Good communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good computer skills and a high level of numeracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills
Full-time – Monday-Friday 08:30-5:00 or minimum of 30 hours per week
Please send your CV along with covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role, to email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 6th April but applications will be considered as they arrive and the role will be filled as soon as possible.
Hultafors is a Swedish owned business selling a number of premium brands including Snickers Workwear, Hultafors Tools, Solid Gear footwear and Hellberg hearing protection to retailers and distributors in the UK.
The Hultafors Group UK Limited
Unit N3 Gate 4
Meltham Mills Industrial Estate
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.