- Huntsman Inn, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Up to £11.50 per hour, Tips, profit share, discount card
What we offer our Chef de Parties:
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- A fair share of tips
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Chef de Partie does at JW Lees:
- Has a passion and experience of cooking with fresh food
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and can work well in a team
- Be conscious of Health & Safety in the Kitchen, working with the team to achieve and maintain 5* Scores on the doors
- Manage and rotate your stock and oversee the running of your section
- Be highly motivated and eager to develop your skills and progress to the next level.
Where you will be working:
The Huntsman Inn is nested high above Saddleworth Moor just outside Holmfirth village, West Yorkshire. Guests can sit by the fire in our pub whilst sipping one of our fine JW Lees ales, or dine in our fabulous restaurant with a wide menu selection to cater for all tastes. The Huntsman is also a popular choice for all occasions with luxurious rooms to cater for their guests.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do: Proud – Savvy – Honest – Passionate – Personal – Together