Café All Rounder – Lu’s Place
Due to the continuing growth of Lu’s Place, we have a number of café all-rounder positions available for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team, work in a modern venue and contribute towards building our reputation within the local community.
We are looking for customer-focused, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join our team who will be flexible and willing to turn their hand to a number of tasks associated with a café environment.
CAFÉ OPENING HOURS
Initially 5 days per week, Wednesday – Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm with a view to extending opening hours once the business is established.
- Have experience of working within a busy catering environment and/or dealing with customers face-to-face
- Have a passion for customer service including customer awareness
- Be highly reliable, trustworthy, and time conscious
- A ‘get things done’ attitude
- Be willing to undergo any training required to assist with your role
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking orders via our electronic cloud-based ordering system
- Making hot and cold beverages
- Basic food preparation
- Serving food
- Clearing tables
- Have extensive knowledge of our menu and the ability to make recommendations
- Provide detailed information regarding ingredients and potential food allergies
- Operating till and card payment system
- Pot washing as and when required
- Clean and maintain customer areas to company standards
- Complete daily cleaning tasks
- Ensure food safety/COVID-19 hygiene compliance
- Stock replenishment throughout day
- Various shift patterns available including weekend work
- No evening work required
- Competitive rate of pay
- Team discount
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions (if eligible)
- Team outings
Please email a copy of your up-to-date CV together with a covering letter outlining why you feel you are a fit for our team to Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.
**Please submit your application as soon as possible as the vacancies will close to new applications when a sufficient number has been received**