1-bedroom holiday cottage in Holmfirth.
No. 18, Holmfirth is a cosy, quirky 1 bedroom holiday cottage three minutes walk to the centre of Holmfirth.
Perfectly located for the Picturedrome, bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. It’s at the top of a steep road, but benefits from amazing, countryside views from the top (and the H3 bus runs up every hour!).
Holmfirth Vineyard is only a short drive away. Cannon Hall Farm and Yorkshire Sculpture Park are about 20 minutes drive.
- Bench to enjoy your morning coffee.
- Patio area to the side of the house with table and two chairs.
- Parking on the road to the side of No.18.
- Wi-fi, TV, Amazon Fire Stick, DAB Radio
- Storage heaters
- Double bed
- No.18 sleeps 2 only. No.18 can’t accommodate more than 2 people, and strictly no animals.
- Tabletop combination microwave oven
- Hob, fridge and washer
- Nespresso machine, kettle and toaster
- Bath and shower, with toiletries and towels
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Note: Feather-free cushions, pillows and duvets available only upon request at time of booking.
Built c1900, No.18 is small but perfectly formed! The living room is cosy and traditional with a gas fire for those cooler nights. It has a table and chairs, suitable for a laptop. WiFi is free to use and the TV includes an Amazon Fire Stick.The kitchen is compact and includes a fridge, washer, combination microwave oven and hob. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine.No.18 has a spacious and bright bedroom with ensuite bathroom, which boasts a bath and electric shower.
Your stay will be complimented with a welcome pack, which will include milk, tea, coffee and some ‘essential’ Yorkshire extras.We include a hairdryer, iron, towels, hand soap, shampoo and shower gel. Extra bedding is also available upon request to ensure your stay is comfortable. Luggage drop off before/after your stay can be arranged but only with prior notice.
The whole house and outside patio area.
At the top of Cooper Lane, just 3 minutes from the centre of Holmfirth. Reach Cooper Lane via the H3 bus running hourly from the stand D in the bus station in the centre of Holmfirth. Times: from 9.25 until 16.25 (frequency may change).
If you don’t feel Iike walking back up, taxis are available (approx. £3). You could always take the scenic route through Victoria Park. From No.18, it’s a lovely walk starting halfway down Cooper Lane!
Other things to note
No.18 is at the top of Cooper Lane. Cooper Lane is steep but benefits from the H3 bus, running hourly from 9.25 until 16:25. There are also plenty of taxis.
The view from the top is worth the walk!