Enjoy a stylish experience at our centrally-located accommodation.
Nine Cooper Lane is just a few minutes walk uphill from the centre of Holmfirth and close to several picturesque walking routes.
We’ve created a space that is cosy yet stylish, and somewhere we hope you’ll look forward to visiting again.
So whether you’re visiting for a trip down memory lane for the Last of the Summer Wine experience, the Picturedrome, or just to relax and unwind, our retreat is the perfect location.
The recently renovated property features:
– A comfortable living room with smart TV and free WiFi.
– Spacious kitchen with a two seater breakfast bar, fridge, cooker, gas hob, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cafetière, cooking utensils and iron.
– King size bed with a medium/firm mattress, dressing table, hairdryer, hanging rails. All cushions and pillows in the bedroom are feather free.
– An elegant thermostatic rainfall shower with towels and toiletries.
– Hive controlled central heating.