Up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Based at our modern Head Office in Honley, Holmfirth this is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician. The successful candidate will be required to support our IT Manager with internal IT support calls, miscellaneous tasks and project assistance within a busy Construction Consultancy.
Ideal candidates will have technical knowledge of software and hardware on various platforms and have a logical approach to problem solving. Will require experience with Windows 10/11 & Microsoft 365 in a server/client environment, and Microsoft Excel, Word & Teams applications. Server and SQL database and Apple products knowledge would be preferable.
- To provide IT support to staff, assisting them with hardware, software, desktop applications and communications problems.
- Support users working from home
- Manage IT hardware and software databases
- Manage backups of the IT systems
- Undertake benchmarking for various IT services used
- Download completed survey information and update address lists for the Asset Management Team
- Assist Project Managers in creating survey forms, managing survey data and running reports
- Experience of working in an IT Technician role
- Technical knowledge of software and hardware
- Windows 10/11 & MS 365 experience
- Familiarity of MS Excel & MS Excel formulas.
- Experience with conference systems/software such as MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- A ‘can do’ and obliging attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload & flexible working approach to completing tasks
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on approach to learning
- Driving licence preferable but not essential
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, growing, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 9-day fortnight rota option for flexible work/life balance opportunities
- Bonus schemes
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Regular performance and salary reviews to ensure our people progress in their careers
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees/ subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.