Partner Integration Administrator – Full time
Dell, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, Jaguar
Where do these companies go for precision and accuracy?
Accu is a globally recognised name in the precision engineering industry, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke fasteners and components. We supply a wide range of precision engineering components for a variety of industrial applications. We pride ourselves on our ability to support a diverse cross-section of the precision engineering industry. Our goal is to provide reliable, high-quality engineering components, with all the convenience of an online store.
We are trusted by world-leading engineers and have provided precision hardware to some of the biggest names in medical research, autosport, aeronautics, and consumer electronics. We are proud to list companies such as Aston-Martin, Philips, and Dell among our clientele, and have provided components to research projects for over 100 universities worldwide.
In 2018, we completed Google’s Accelerated Growth Program for fast-growing tech companies. We then sponsored the UCL Rover project, providing Accu components to create a rover able to operate in simulated Martian conditions. In the same year, we were featured in The Times’ report on The Future Of Engineering.
While we are a customer-focused company, we also pride ourselves in our employee care programmes. We provide fresh fruit and soft drinks to all employees as part of our healthy eating initiative, and regularly take part in team bonding exercises.
When you join the team, you’ll also get Perkbox! That means you’ll get hundreds of freebies and discounts from some of the UK’s biggest brands and stores.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- 250+ perks, available online 24/7.
- A free cinema ticket once a month and a free coffee every week!
- A hamper on your birthday, stuffed full of tasty treats.
- Shopping discounts from some of the UK’s biggest stores.
- Free online fitness classes and gym discounts.
- Discounted learning and development courses.
- Awesome rewards for outstanding work – including shopping vouchers and cinema tickets.
- A company-wide recognition feed for shouting out teammates and celebrating great work.
- Company polls where everybody can vote for the winners.
We are located at Hagg Wood Stone Quarry, on Woodhead Road, between Honley and Holmfirth – easily accessible by public transport, and with plenty of free parking.
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 3:30pm
Weekly Hours: 36
Annual Salary: £19185.45
Data entry is a crucial process in the growth and development of Accu’s online store. The role includes the collection of product data through reading product specifications and physically inspecting components, and transferring these values into spreadsheets.
This role would be ideal for anybody with spreadsheet experience who wants a job that has a direct impact on sales growth! By working in this role, you will gain valuable knowledge relating to Accu’s newest product ranges, and will work closely with members of other teams, including web developers, engineers, and 3D modellers, to advise on new products and help to create high-quality content for our online store.
- Must be punctual, reliable and able to communicate effectively.
- An interest in engineering.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to read and understand product literature such as catalogues and websites.
- Ability to maintain concentration during repetitive tasks.
- Capable of identifying errors in data and checking your own work.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets. Preferably with an understanding of Excel formulae, particularly VLOOKUP, FIND, LEFT, RIGHT, etc.
Within this role, you will also be offered a combination of office and remote working.
If this advert interests you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time, and good luck with your job search.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.