Office Administrator (Part-time or Full-time) – Access North
This is an exciting opportunity to join Huddersfield’s award-winning, family-run specialist work-at-height company.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking administrator with office experience to join Access North and play a key role in providing admin support to the team. The right person will be prepared to work within a close-knit and dynamic team where new ideas are welcomed.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Providing admin support to the sales and operations team.
- Attention to detail and pride in your work is paramount.
- Comfortable working with confidential data on a regular basis.
- Enjoy working in a small team environment.
- Fully IT competent and experience of working with cloud-based software.
- Other responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to; updating/entering data onto the CRM system, purchasing and hiring equipment, communicating with new and existing clients, preparing documents, uploading documents to online portals (accreditations, certifications etc), booking suppliers and accommodation for site teams.
- Experience of working with Salesforce an advantage.
- Location: Huddersfield office, HD4.
- Hours: Monday – Friday Part-time hours (flexible for the right candidate).
- Start date: October/November 2021 – date to be agreed.
- Salary: Dependant on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.