Situated against the stunning backdrop of the Pennine Hills, Meltham Golf Club boasts a healthy membership of over 600 golfing members. A proactive club with a thriving ladies section, upcoming juniors and welcoming new people to the game through their popular ‘Get Into Golf’ programme.
Meltham Golf Club are seeking to employ a Head Professional to build on the club’s current foundations and provide a welcoming service and experience to members and guests.
Facilities on offer:
- 20-hole golf course (two par 3 holes available to use for coaching and practice)
- Full-length practice ground including a 4-hole short par 3 course
- Detached Professional Shop situated by the 1st tee
- Indoor studio and putting green
Main responsibilities include:
- Point of contact for members and guests
- Attracting new members
- Well stocked professional shop
- Lessons for members
- Competition administration
- Collection of green fees
A competitive package including retainer and bonus is on offer to the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: Tom Williams (Operations Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30th June
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Info” within your application.