DEHN (U.K.) Ltd, Experienced Stores Operative Job Summary
We are actively looking to appoint an Experienced Stores Operative to join our successful team in our Meltham Office. If you are a hardworking, flexible individual who can work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Stores operative in Meltham
In this role as a warehouse operative some of the duties involve:
- Pick customer orders accurately
- loading and unloading of vehicles
- Process orders accurately, within a time dictated by the customer deadline
- Providing customers with product and service information
Job Requirements for Stores operative
- A hardworking & helpful individual to train in all aspects of our operation
- An understanding of Health & Safety in a work environment
- Forklift truck licence
- Literacy & Numeracy
- NVQ Level 2 in Warehousing
- Long term career prospects with stable market leader
- Full support and training
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Incentive Schemes
- Salary dependant on experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.