Toy Story Experience – Lu’s Place
3rd March 2024 - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Book your breakfast, brunch, or lunch with us on Sunday 3rd March 2024 between 9:30am – 4:30pm and enjoy some family fun with a very special visit from Toy Story’s ‘Woody & Jessie’ in association with AJ Mascots!
Woody & Jessie are far from camera shy, so there will be plenty of photo opportunities with them during the experience as they wander through the venue.
Unlimited face & body art (by Artifaces) is included and will be available throughout, as well as treats to take home! (For adults also! )
Available sittings are 9:30am – 11:30am, 12pm – 2pm, and 2:30pm – 4:30pm with entertainment running from 10am – 4pm.
The team at Lu’s are proud to pull out all the stops to provide sell out premium events. We will start accepting bookings for this experience on Monday 8th January 2024 via https://lusplace.co.uk/bookings/
Be quick and secure your spot – our last event sold out within 2 hours of release!
**A £15 per person experience fee will be required at the time of booking to secure your table with us. All food and drink menu items will be charged in addition to this on the day.
The £15 per person fee upon booking is to cover the cost incurred to Lu’s Place for the Woody & Jessie character experience, face & body art, décor and gifts. All menu items are charged in addition to this.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dogs will not be permitted in Lu’s Place for this experience.
- All guests (including babies) must be accounted for within your table booking.
- All bookings must be dining with us.
- A discretionary 10% service charge will be applied to all food and drink bills on the day.
- If the experience is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduling). If the experience is to be rescheduled, you will be offered a booking at the rescheduled experience (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled experience or the experience is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the booking within 5 working days.
- No own food or drink is to be brought on to the premises.
- Lu’s Place reserves the right to update the ‘Toy Story’ experience terms at its discretion.
Terms updated 17/11/2023
Don’t forget to mention you saw the event on Holmfirth Info!
Do not download or copy this data for commercial purposes.